Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
*this recipe yields 12 medium sized cookies
- 1 1/4 cup spelt flour (127g)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla a pinch of nutmeg
- 2 1/2 Tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée* (75g)
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp raw sugar (85g)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp almond milk + 1-2 Tbsp more for better consistency (if needed)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (43g) + a bit more if you wanna
*this does not equal the amount of pumpkin purée you get out of 1 pumpkin. You can store the rest in the fridge for up to 3 days and use it for other things like pumpkin bread, curry or your morning porridge.
**also these cookies are definitely more on the fluffy side. Crispy on the outside and soft on the ínside!