Vanilla Sweet Potato Morning Bread
→ yields 1 loaf pan (mine was 20cm long - 25cm or 30cm should work as well
- 150g spelt flour (1 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 50g whole wheat flour (⅓ cup + 1 tbsp)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup cup sweet potato, cooked (~150g)
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted (60ml)
- 1 cup ¼ non dairy milk (310ml)
- ½ cup raw sugar (100g)
- juice ½ lemon
- toppings of choice
→ Once the bread has a golden brown crust, and when sticking a knife through it, it comes out relatively clean - you’ll know it’s done ~ 45 min - 55 min.
→ let it cool off and then let it sit in the fridge for a while before cutting it.